We make every effort to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Mie-Lan Kok Estate Agency complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This implies that we at least:
- processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed.
- ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data.
- have taken appropriate technical and/or organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
- not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided.
- to be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out and respect them.
J.H. Weissenbruch 19
+31(0) 23 5475941
What do we process personal data for
Your personal data will be processed by Mie-Lan Kok Estate Agency for the following purposes:
– Entering into agreements
– Sending newsletters
For the above objectives, we can ask you the following personal data:
– Name. Address, City, Telephone number, E-mail address
– Copy ID
Provision to third parties
We may provide the data that you give to us to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the above described purposes.
We as Mie-Lan Kok Estate Agency never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processor agreement. With these parties (processors), we of course make the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal data.
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police request us (personal) data in the context of an investigation. In such case we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us permission in writing.
We do not provide personal data to parties which are located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under 16 years of age) if written permission has been given by the parent, caregiver or legal representative.
Mie-Lan Kok Estate Agency does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, as we have taken the following measures;
- We as an organization always have personal data stored behind the security of at least a username and a password.
- We as an organization have stored the personal data only on computers / servers with security software whereby both the security software and the operating system are set up to automatically retrieve and install updates.
- Only authorized persons in our organization have access to the organization’s personal data.
Rights concerning your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party if desired. We can logically ask you to identify you before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us about this. If we can’t find a solution, you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This is the supervisory authority on privacy issues.