YOU WANT TO PUT YOUR HOUSE FOR SALE
Selling a residential property in the Netherlands is not as straightforward a process as many people believe. There are many practical and legal pitfalls to take into account when you decide to sell your home and it requires a good preparation. One of our registered realtors will value your property and will explain the best sales plan that covers proper pricing, the right sales strategy and an effective internet marketing campaign.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR SERVICE:
- Measure the property
- Assessment of your home’s value
- Setting the right asking price
- Research information about pollution
- Research information about the parcel
- Make colored floor plans
- Arrange professional photo shoot, 360 degree photo’s and a video
- Provide a digital brochure
- Placing a For Sale sign
- List your property on all major websites including Funda
- Using designated social media as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter etc.
- Schedule and attend all the showings
- Regularly update on the feedback from showings
- Provide buyer / buyer’s agent, notary, and other professionals with documents
- Negotiate the best price on your behalf
- Prepare the Preliminary Contract of Sale
- Take care of all the loose ends
- Arrange the final walk-through
- Accompany you at the signing of the Transfer Deed
- Hand over the keys to the buyer
Our team of highly motivated realtors will take care of the entire sales process and will separate the “lookers” from qualified buyers. Let us help you.